How to Encrypt Office 2013 Word Documents?
It’s highly recommended that you should encrypt your Word document if it contains something sensitive. You might know how to encrypt Office 2010 word files, but do you know how to do password protect the Word 2013 documents? If not, please take a look at the following guide.
Step 1. Open the Word 2013 file you’d like to encrypt.
Step 2. Click the File menu, next select the Info tab, and then select Protect Document -> Encrypt with Password.
Step 3. Type your password in the coming Encrypt Document window, and then Ok. Type the password again to confirm it and then click OK.
That’s it!To remove the Word 2013 password, you just need to delete the password you’ve enter on the Encrypt Document window. If you forgot Word 2013 password, you have no choice but recover it with an Office password recovery tool like Office Password Unlocker. This tool is most popular tool to recover Office 2010 password and the Office 2013 password recovery feature will be available soon.
Leave a reply
- Google speeds up Chromecast shipments, but inventory remains low
- Petition Against Passwords pushes next-gen security
- Tweaks to make Windows 8 faster
- Apple-Samsung phone battle to hit appeals court in August
- Apple is now said to be tapping Samsung for displays on its next-generation iPad and iPad Mini